Covid 19 - Salon Policy
Covid 19 - Salon Policy
Updated COVID 19 Policy from 19th July 2021
Although it is no longer a legal requirement, we will continue to wear masks for all treatments and continue our extra cleaning in salon until further notice.
We are a small close contact business and the health and well being of our staff and clients is extremely important to us. Therefore we kindly request that you please wear a mask whilst in the salon and during your treatments. We also ask that you continue to use our hand sanitiser situated at reception prior to your treatment.
Thank you for your support throughout this pandemic and we look forward to providing a safe and happy environment for you to enjoy your treatments with us.
We want to reassure you that we take the health and wellbeing of our staff and our clients very seriously. We have all the PPE in place and have made changes to to the way we work to ensure everyone is safe.
Please bear with us, like most other businesses we are trying to survive one of the most difficult professional and personal challenges we have ever faced. We no longer have the same business that we had last year, we have the daunting task of trying to rebuild what we have lost, and this is an extremely worrying time.
We ask for your understanding, patience, and kindness as we make decisions and changes that have been forced upon us such as pricing and restructuring, and changes to the way we can offer our services.
We will be carrying out social distancing and extra cleaning schedules throughout the day, so please be patient with us whilst we deal with the added measures that we need to put in place to keep you and our team safe.
We have reduced the number of appointments and clients we can see each day. This is so we can maintain the social distancing rule and in order to use the time to clean and sanitise between each client.
Our industry is one of the most hygienic and we have always used PPE in our treatments where necessary and the cost of that has increased massively in recent months. On top of this we’ve had to purchase extra protective equipment to ensure everyone’s safety such as protective screens on our nail bars and reception desk, disposable towels, face visors, sanitisers, disinfectants as well as a large stock of gloves, masks and aprons.
You will still receive the same high-quality service, but certain things will be different.
Upon visiting our salon, we will expect you to:
• Come alone to your appointments, as our reception area will no longer be used as a waiting area in order to maintain social distance. No children, friends or family will be allowed in the salon with you.
• Please arrive on time to your appointment and not early, to prevent congestion and to help us maintain our social distancing measures.
• Please observe the signs outside before entering, only one person at a time is permitted at reception. Please wait outside to be invited in by a member of staff.
• Please leave your phone and any other belongings in your car or bag to prevent touching during your treatment. Please bring minimal personal items into the salon.
• We no longer have a waiting area so you will not be able to sit and wait for a Taxi or someone to pick you up. You will also not be able to sit and wait while your nails dry, so if you are having a pedicure please wear flip flops to your appointment.
• Sanitize your hands upon entering the salon. Hand sanitizer will be available at reception for you to use. Hand washing facilities are also available for you to use.
• Whilst in the salon you will be required to wear a face covering/mask. If you don’t have your own, you will be required to purchase one of our disposable face masks in salon.
• Our beds will have plastic coverings so they can be wiped down and disinfected more easily. Towels will still be used for your privacy.
• No magazines, Tea, Coffee, Water or Biscuits will be served in salon. Please bring your own bottled water if desired.
• We are happy to accept both cash or card payments.
• If you are feeling unwell with a high temperature, persistent cough or loss of taste or smell, or you are living with someone who has any of these symptoms, then please reschedule your appointment for a later date.
We have all adjusted to a new way of shopping whilst social distancing, so I know you will be patient and support us as we get used to our new way of working in the salon. Thank you for all your continued support.
We promise the salon will still be a relaxed, friendly and fun place to be whilst still adhering to all the recommended government guidelines. We welcome you back with open arms but we cannot hug, but rest assured we really are delighted to see you all again.
If you have a Gift Voucher that was purchased before lockdown, the expiry date on these will be extended for the same number of weeks that the salon was closed.
Unfortunately they will not be extended any more than that!