Covid 19 - Salon Policy
Covid 19 - Salon Policy
Updated COVID 19 Policy from Saturday 27th November 2021
Today the Government have re-introduced the wearing of face masks in shops. We have never stopped wearing face masks to protect you. Please arrive for your appointment wearing a Face Mask and continue to wear it during your treatment unless asked to remove it to facilitate your treatment. If you arrive without a face mask you can purchase one from us before your treatment commences.
We are a small close contact business and the health and well being of our staff and clients is extremely important to us. We ask that you continue to use our hand sanitiser situated at reception prior to your treatment.
Thank you for your support throughout this ever changing situation and we look forward to providing a safe and happy environment for you to enjoy your treatments with us.
We want to reassure you that we take the health and wellbeing of our staff and our clients very seriously. We have all the PPE in place and have made changes to to the way we work to ensure everyone is safe.
Please bear with us, like most other businesses we are still trying to survive one of the most difficult professional and personal challenges we have ever faced. We no longer have the same business that we had 20 months ago, we have the daunting task of trying to rebuild what we have lost, and this is an extremely worrying time for us all. We ask for your understanding, patience, and kindness during this time of rebuilding.
Our industry is one of the most hygienic and we have always used PPE in our treatments where necessary and the cost of that has increased massively over the last year. On top of this we’ve had to purchase extra protective equipment to ensure everyone’s safety.
You will still receive the same high-quality service, but certain things will be different.
Upon visiting our salon, we will expect you to:
• Come alone to your appointments.
• Please arrive on time to your appointment and not too early, to prevent congestion.
• Please bring minimal personal items into the salon.
• Sanitize your hands upon entering the salon. Hand sanitizer will be available at reception for you to use.
• Wear a face mask whilst in the salon and we will continue to protect you by always wearing one.
• We are happy to accept both cash or card payments.
• If you are feeling unwell with a high temperature, persistent cough or loss of taste or smell, or you are living with someone who has any of these symptoms, then please reschedule your appointment for a later date.
Thank you for all your continued support.
We promise the salon will still be a relaxed, friendly and fun place to visit.
If you have a Gift Voucher that was purchased before lockdown, the expiry date on these will be extended for the same number of weeks that the salon was closed.
Unfortunately they will not be extended any more than that!