Covid 19 - Salon Re-opening Policy
Covid 19 - Salon Re-opening Policy
We are looking forward to seeing you all but are still waiting for a date from the government as to when we can re-open. We can assure you all that we are ready. We have all the PPE in place and have made changes to to the way we work to ensure you and our staff are safe.
Please bear with us when we re-open, like most other businesses we are trying to survive one of the most difficult professional and personal challenges we have ever faced. We no longer have the same business that we had 4 months ago, we have the daunting task of trying to rebuild what we have lost, and this is an extremely worrying time.
We ask for your understanding, patience, and kindness as we make decisions and changes that have been forced upon us such as pricing and restructuring, and changes to the way we can offer our services.
We will be carrying out social distancing and extra cleaning schedules throughout the day, so please be patient with us whilst we deal with the added measures that we need to put in place to keep you and our team safe.
We have reduced our 3 nail bars to 2 and reduced the number of appointments and clients we can see each day. This is so we can maintain the social distancing rule and in order to use the time to clean and sanitise between each client.
Our industry is one of the most hygienic and we have always used PPE in our treatments where necessary and the cost of that has increased massively in recent months. On top of this we’ve had to purchase extra protective equipment to ensure everyone’s safety such as protective screens on our nail bars and reception desk, disposable towels, face visors, sanitisers, disinfectants as well as a large stock of gloves, masks and aprons.
Our prices have remained unchanged since October 2017, but unfortunately we cannot continue to provide the same high level of service at these prices. Therefore a small price increase has been implemented across most but not all of our treatments and will be effective immediately. Our website and booking app have been updated accordingly and new Treatment Menus have been printed.
When we do finally reopen you will still receive the same high-quality service, but certain things will be different.
Upon visiting our salon, we will expect you to:
• Come alone to your appointments, as our reception area will no longer be used as a waiting area in order to maintain social distance. No children, friends or family will be allowed in the salon with you.
• Please arrive on time to your appointment and not early, to prevent congestion and to help us maintain our social distancing measures.
• Please observe the signs outside before entering, only one person at a time is permitted at reception. Please wait to be invited inside by a member of staff.
• Please leave your phone and any other belongings in your car or bag to prevent touching during your treatment. Please bring minimal personal items into the salon.
• We no longer have a waiting area so you will not be able to sit and wait for a Taxi or someone to pick you up. You will also not be able to sit and wait while your nails dry, so if you are having a pedicure please wear flip flops to your appointment.
• Sanitize your hands upon entering the salon. Hand sanitizer will be available at reception for you to use. Hand washing facilities are also available for you to use.
• Whilst in the salon you will be required to wear a face covering/mask. If you don’t have your own, you will be required to purchase one of our disposable face masks in salon.
• Our beds will have little or no towels or blankets and will have plastic coverings so they can be wiped down and disinfected more easily.
• No magazines, Tea, Coffee, Water or Biscuits will be served in salon. Please bring your own bottled water if desired.
• Please pay for your treatment in advance at time of booking by card or bank transfer wherever possible.
• If you are feeling unwell with a high temperature, persistent cough or loss of taste or smell, or you are living with someone who has any of these symptoms, then please reschedule your appointment for a later date.
We have all adjusted to a new way of shopping whilst social distancing, so I know you will be patient and support us as we get used to our new way of working in the salon. Thank you for all your continued support.
We anticipate being busy once we re-open, so if you would like an appointment for the coming months please email us and we will do our best to accommodate where possible. If you have an appointment booked and are unable to attend, please give us as much notice as possible so we can offer that to another client.
If you were booked in for March, April & May, we will have already contacted you to reschedule where possible. Some of these appointments have been rescheduled more than once, so moving forward we have opened a waiting list. If you would like to be added to it please email your request as soon as possible.
Priority will be given to those whose appointments were cancelled during lockdown and those of you who very kindly purchased Gift Vouchers.
If you have a Full Price Gift Voucher that was purchased before lockdown i.e. 21st March, the expiry date on these will be extended for the same number of weeks that the salon was closed.
We look forward to welcoming you back through our doors, lets hope we get a date very soon!